Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Delicious

In our home the word (Deli-cious) is used not only to describe food (actually it's barely used to describe food but more so everyday activities.  Let me give you some examples:

My husband asks me "Honey, how was the movie with your friend?" My reply: "Delicious!"

"Joely, how was your shower?" his response (mostly trying to be funny like me) "Delicious"

In my defintion it means : excellent, wonderful, super fun, great

Today I am sitting thinking of the word delicious as I dream of being in the rays of the Houston, Texas sun. You see it's March and we were just dumped on last night with more snow (frozen kill your mood water)!
Where would I rather be?

In a delicious place like Texas.

How about you?




Saddle up Partner!  We are headed to sunshine!




1 comment:

Christa said...

Awesome pictures! I like Texas...take me! Take me!! Oh...and 'delicious' makes me think of my acupuncturist who thought it was delicious that Matt is a teacher. I'm sure it's a lot less creepy when YOU say it :) :) :) Love you!