Monday, September 15, 2008

A dog named Bruce


As many of you may know I have really wanted "my dog named Bruce"...I've been craving to have him lately. But as I've been kindly reminded by my dear man Joely...is that I can't have a dog yet. Which is true...Cali and I our new apartment building doesn't allow dogs. Which I kind of wish it did because Cali would love to have Bruce live with us. When Mr.Joel marries me...then he says I can have Bruce. Believe me...I'm holding him to it!


This pictures is of Joel and Cotton. Cotton is my dad's neighbor dog. He comes to visit his friend Shiloh (which is my dad's third daughter...female beagle)! Cotton loves Shiloh. Joel and Cotton look like they are having a very deep conversation!











1 comment:

Joel said...

Thank you Jenny for your wonderful words put down on this blog. Most of the things, I have heard before, but it somehow means more to read it and know that others are reading it too. I pray that God blesses you over and over again. I miss you when I am not with you, and wish that I could protect you and get you Bruce immediately.