Sunday, September 27, 2009

Memories...

Today was OHS Coronation. My sister Liz was voted onto Homecoming court. We went to the ceremony with camera in hand waiting to capture the moment of who might win. Liz won!!!!! It was great. I'll post some pics later once I download them.

I really should be working on my 8-10 page paper for class on Wednesday. Especially considering I haven't even started.

My throat and ear hurt I hope I am not getting sick again! :-(

Joel and I are prepping to go to Duluth on Friday. I LOVE Duluth so much. I have no idea how to even describe the excitement and comfort I feel in Duluth! I am hoping to take Joel to my great grandparents place of burual. They never got to meet Joel. My great-grandparents were amazingly funny people. I am one of few kids who actually gets to grow up knowing their great-grandparents. I am very honored that they were able to leave an impression upon my life. I'll have to post a picture of them later as well. (Joel laughs at the picture every time he see's it because of how little I am. He tells me I haven't grown much since then. I wish that was true!)

Memories of OHS Homecoming and great-grandma and great-grandpa floating through my head tonight.

No comments: