Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 6: Photo that makes me laugh

There are many pictures that make me laugh but this one is my favorite.

This is my Grandma Kathie. She is hilarious! My entire life she has brought so much laughter, smiles, celebration, hugs, and life to the party. I love her.

You can clearly see why...



I can't just post one. There is another picture that cracks me up every single time I look at it. Our friends Josh & Karly are hilarious people! Especially Mr. Joshua while spending time with Mr. Joel. Josh and Joel are a fun pair of friends because Joel is a lot taller than Josh (well he's a lot taller than everyone...) During this photo moment I believe something was said to the effect of "Joel pick me up"
It never fails...I bust up every time I see it! I LOVE these kids. They are good for your soul, friends.



No comments: