Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 7: Photo of Someone I love







I love my mama. She is so beautiful. A pillar of strength, wisdom, delight, joy, understanding, energy, ideas, and love. It's a wonderful blessing to go to my mama and know she will know how I feel. She always gets it. We just hit our 27 year mark of a wonderful relationship. I love you, mah-ma.


Disclaimer: I know you all may be thinking "that's your mom?!" I know she's a hottie. We whistle at her a lot in our family. Woo..woo!

2 comments:

Christa said...

Jen, you got your good looks from your mom!!!!

Sue said...

Well, Thank you Jen for the wonderfulkind, heart felt words on endearment. I don't like the black and white of me- it shows how old I am getting, UGHGH Charlie Brown.
Love you-Glad to have spent 27 years with you..and counting.
Blessings.
Mom