Monday, March 14, 2011

This Is What It Feels Like

I feel normal "new normal" again. My energy is slowly coming back and periods between feeling sick are becoming more spread out. Whoever would have thought having a human baby growing inside you would take so much work. I didn't but know I get it.

I haven't posted in so long I don't even know what to say.

How about...

Hello Friends! It's been awhile. How are you?

Looking forward to spring, anyone? I am. Melt Minnesota snow, melt.



Come on tree buds, green grass, warm breezes, fresh fruit, and sitting in lawn chairs outside. Oh...to feel the sun on my face. What a blessing we don't even realize we have until it hides it's face for 5+ months during the
year!




Stay strong, Spring is near.

1 comment:

Christa said...

OH my, beautiful pictures! I LOVE spring! And I'm so glad you're finally feeling better!!!