Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Morning...

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning...it's time to get up....it's time to get up!





Well I purchased myself one of these bad boys:




And I've succesfully woken up on time for 8 work days in a row! Yay!! I seriously was considering visiting a sleep doctor for my inability to wake up in the morning. Which is something I will still keep in mind. BUT for now my annoying loud and alarming clock is getting my tush out of bed in the morning. I'm so thankful.

I embarassingly over slept on a very important work morning and had the worst work week of my life thus far so I was humbly forced into trying something new to get up in the morning.

All my life I've never wanted to be a morning person because most morning people I know are annoying...:-) But I've realized being a morning person is quite delightful. Oh how Amy would love to hear me say that...I better send her the link to this post so she can have a great morning tomorrow!

I'm thankful for this small little invention with it's little silver bells and loud booming ring in the morning...you have saved me much torment, clock. Thank You!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

WAY TO GO JENNNNNNNNNY! WAY TO BE PROACTIVE!!