Monday, July 21, 2008

Florida is the land of Magic

Florida...

I went and visited Amy (Joel's sister) in Florida the first week of July. Amy works for the wonderful world of Disney so she was my very own tour guide! She got me in for free and taught me everything I know about Disney. I had never been to Disney World before...my family always goes to Colorado on vacation. Here are some pictures from my amazing time with my dear friend almost sister (as we like to say) Amy. She convinced me that I could consider living in Florida...I love it!

1 comment:

Joel said...

Jenny, I love you, and I am very glad that you started this blog. I'm sure it is nice to get your thoughts written down, so they don't weigh on you so much. you are an amazing person, and I hope that you will always love me. Keep up the good work. Toodles