Friday, October 2, 2009

Comfy and Cozy

I am sitting here in my favorite chair (big blue), watching my favorite show (Law & Order SVU), listening to a dog down the hall bark and cry his eyes out (mom and dad must have left him home alone...they should have let me puppysit), and looking at our wedding pictures! It's a nice do-nothing evening. Joel is with the boys tonight celebrating Dan's bachelorhood before his big day next weekend!

It's strange sitting and doing nothing. Hard for me to do. I think of all sorts of things I could be doing. I think I better...just be. Tomorrow will be a great day to get chores done.

I hope everyone has a comfy and cozy weekend!

Here are some of our very fun wedding pics! Thank You dearest Angeli! www.lissarragueimages.com

1 comment:

Jess said...

I can't wait to see your wedding pictures! : ) They look awesome!