Thursday, October 29, 2009

Slowing Down

All of a sudden Tuesday night after working late I was hit with a sore throat and achy body. By Wednesday late morning it was time to go home! Never in a thousand years did I think I would get sick right now. I felt fine. This week started my two class stretch before graduation. Monday night for four hours and Wednesday night for four hours. The Wednesday night class is completely dedicated to our final research project! It will be tiring and crazy but I am so thankful to be nearing the end I can hardly believe it's here.

I am ready for life again life other than devotion to a computer, book, or clock.

I am ready to see Joel and spend quality time with him

I am ready to work out five days of the week consistently

I am ready to have time to finish Andrea's scrapbook

I am ready to celebrate my sister graduating High School in the spring

I am ready to spend free time baking...cooking

I am ready to spoil a cute little baby boy that Christa & Matt will be having in December

I am ready to catch up on life with dear friends

I am ready to take a trip to Duluth with Andrea & Kari

I am ready to research purchasing our dog named Bruce (he will be a basset hound)

I am ready to have friends over for dinner

I am ready to go to Iowa and visit family

I am ready to clean up our place

I am ready to take a nap on Sunday's

I am ready to take more pictures

I am ready to work on some projects

I am ready to start selling cards again

I am ready to start planning for our Montana trip this summer

I am ready to celebrate

I am ready to have Bible Studies with women again

I am ready to pursue

I am ready to plan

I am ready to pray

I am ready to partay!!

I am ready...

No comments: