Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Baby, when it's cold outside...

I like to...

- light apple cider candles
- watch movies (oh wait I always like to do that)
[**most recent favorite movie: New In Town]
- be under just the right amount of blankets so that I'm cozy but not hot
- eat warm gooey chocolate chip cookies
- drink some delicious hot tea
- listen to the wind blow (I love the sound of wind, not so much the feeling of it)

What do you love when it's cold outside? Because let's face it...here in MN we are just going to keep getting colder. Time to start enjoying the loves of winter time! There has got to be some otherwise why would you live here?



P.S.- I've been MIA in posting new pics lately because I'm working on my website! This week I'll be submitting my business name to the Secretary of State to become an official MN business...stay tuned!

**New In Town is a hilarious movie that takes place in MN. They completely make fun of MN accents and MN people but in such a funny light-hearted way. I crack up every time I watch it! If you've never seen it, add it to your Girls Night Netflix list.

Stay cozy,
Jenny

1 comment:

Jess said...

This is SO SUPER exciting! Let me know when you hear back! I can't wait until you are official! :D