Monday, October 4, 2010

Breath of fresh air

Tonight while dinner was cooking and I was waiting for my hard working man to get home I decided to take a walk with my camera (Big Shooter) to see what I might find. My creative juices were flowing and my excitement was sky high because tonight was beautiful! I was blessed to take a quiet walk through the neighborhood. I took around 200 pictures so I will give you a sneek peek each post for the next few posts.




Can you feel the warmth of the sun?




Or the cool breeze?








Absolute love!

P.S.- My husband called while I was out and delivered some amazing news but more on that later!

P.S.S.-Oh and I have pics from my lunchtime drive on Friday that I have to share too! Yay!

1 comment:

Joel said...

I think that you are a breath of fresh air to my life. I love looking at the pictures that you take.