Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lunch breaks are great!

Typically I'm not very good at taking a lunch break...okay almost always. My husband gets really upset with me because he knows it's good for me to get up and out of the office. I just get stuck in a groove and don't want to move. It's terrible for my circulation and health... I'm getting better. My friend Jen at work helps a ton, she gets me movin'.

Last Friday was the beginning of Homecoming and the office was a little crazy...my brain was really tired and I just really wanted some Dr. Pepper and fresh air. I took a half hour break to drive over to my ever trusted (and cheap) SuperAmerica and got myself a big, icy, refreshing, Dr. Pepper! Then I decided to stop alongside the road to take some pics of this amazing tree...



It was so beautiful...




By the time I got back to work I felt like a new person! It's amazing what listening to your husband can do...

What does your husband, roommate, parent, or best friend tell you to do that you know you probably should?

Take time for "brain" rest. It makes things SO much better!

Oh, and remember how I'm supposed to tell you my husbands exciting news? Well I can't yet, haven't gotten the all clear from him. Some things have to fall into place and then I'll call for a pow-wow and let you know what's going on.

Peace Out Friends,
Jenny

No comments: